Adenosine Triphosophate (ATP) is the life force of agelessness, that gives the body the energy it needs to reduce and eliminate toxins, overall strain, and chronic fatigue.
- oxygenation for healthy meditation
- circulation for energy raising techniques
- stamina for training
- endurance (both mentally and physically)
- performance (for weightlifting)
- focus (for studying)
- vitality (for a healthy lifestyle), and
- ATP raises your spiritual vibration (for spiritual strength and levitation).
The body contains in most cases less than 100 grams of ATP at any given time, however, the body can consume up to 100,000 grams of ATP per day.
(Wait, did he say levitation back there...? Oh yes, he did!)
ATP assists the body in discarding toxins and build up that has accumulated for years, affecting the individual glands and joints. You may experience brief symptoms associated with purging toxins and it is important not to suppress these temporary symptoms with drugs, as this will only interrupt the healing process.
Efficient ATP production is built through:
- Succinic Acid: Spirit of amber helps the body to process alcohol, is a powerful antioxidant, restores cardiac rhythm, stimulates neural recovery and bolsters the immune system. It can be safely taken as needed without side effects, even in large amounts.
- Idebenone (CoQ10) 300 mg/day, combined with magnesium and potassium citrate.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine and alpha lipoic acid supplementation, which play a role in slowing mitochondrial oxidation and apoptosis.
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) supplementation, which also enhances glutathione levels and mitochondrial respiration.
Mitochondrial energy production is also supported by magnesium and Vitamins B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K & folic acid.
Boom shaka. That's all there is here, hope you enjoyed!